Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Incredible Shawn Yoho


In all of my life I have never met a more selfless, kind, and talented person than Shawn Yoho. His smile was infectious and lit up every room. He always had a good attitude and a reason to be happy. His faith in God and our Savior Jesus Christ was always a marvelous example to me. He loved God and his actions showed it. Shawn was blessed with one of the most beautiful voices and touched the lives of many through his music. He was kind to everyone and always helped those in need of comfort or attention. He gave great hugs and advice. His heart was twice the size of a normal man. I am horribly sad and will miss him every day. But I know that he is full of joy and completely healed in the arms of our Savior. I will never forget all of the laughs we shared. I feel immensely blessed that God thought me important enough to be touched by Shawn Yoho's friendship. I love you Shawn. Very much.

Your Friend,
Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment