Sunday, January 22, 2012

Completely over it

I'm sick of people telling me, "go get a job" whether their joking or serious. Don't you think I have been trying? Don't you think I have applied to places? I've applied to over 70 places by the way. It's not my fault that the job market sucks and that most people aren't eager to hire someone with little experience. I'm over people treating me like I'm a huge lazy blob doing nothing. As if their annoying words are going to help me find a job. Just shut up and get off my back. Ugh ok, rant over. Now, it's been at least two weeks since I was told I was going to find out about this nannying job. I am extremely anxious, because this is a job that I really want and think would be perfect for me. Please pray that I get this job. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment