Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter fun! 2012

I love Easter. It's such a happy day. The Easter bunny comes ;) and the kids love their Easter basket surprises. I do too ;). Church is always so spiritual on Easter Sunday. I love the musical numbers and talks. They always remind me of how thankful I am to have a Savior that cares enough about me to suffer through my sins and die so painfully so that I could live in Heaven again. What a marvelous gift. It is unimaginable that someone could love you so much that they would be willing to sacrifice their life for you. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father every day or creating the miracle of The Atonement, and My Savior, Jesus Christ who made the Atonement possible. I was asked to sing in the Single's Ward today and I am so glad I was able to. Singing in Church always brings me so much joy and peace. After church today, we headed over to my Grandma Pat's house as we do every Easter. I love the time I get to spend with my whole family. The cousins get to play together, hunt for eggs, and just spend time with each other! We always have such a great dinner and enjoy joking and laughing together. I am thankful for my family, who love me no matter what, and that we all live so close. Here are some photos from the day! HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment