Saturday, April 21, 2012

Books I've completed in 2012 (so far!)

The Aviary By: Kathleen O'Dell-The Aviary is technically considered a children's novel, but I saw it in the shelf at the library one day and it just seemed so interesting to me. So I read it. I'm glad I did, it's an interesting little read. If you have kids, it's a good pick.

The Hunger Games By: Suzanne Collins-If you haven't read this book yet, then you've been living under a rock.

Catching Fire By: Suzanne Collins-The second book in The Hunger Games Trilogy. Liked it more than the first.

Mockingjay By: Suzanne Collins-The third book in The Hunger Games Trilogy. A little weird at some parts, but still very very good.

Brava, Valentine By: Adriana Trigiani
I didn't know that this was the second book out of three! But I enjoyed it and it made perfect sense! I didn't feel like I was missing anything that would have been contained in book one. I am just very excited for the release of the third book 'Caio, Valentine'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment