Thursday, February 20, 2014

Silent Auction! (Please read!)




Hi, Everybody!

I am putting together a silent auction to raise money for my volunteer trip to Russia this fall.  I am going to be teaching English to children through a program called ILP!  The date of the auction is still to be determined, because I want to make sure I can get enough donations before I set a date.  I already have 5 people who have donated, and I am hoping to get the word out!  Whether it's an actual item, a gift card, a craft from an etsy shop, or a free consultation of some sort, I'd really appreciate any donation of any kind! I currently have an hour photography session, a couple of items from friends etsy shops, a sample of a nutritional system, a vinyl gift, a box of Mary Kay goodies, and some hair services! It's really just a hodge-podge of things, so don't feel like you need to have an expensive or remarkable item to donate.  Any little bit helps! Please contact me if you want to donate, know someone who might want to donate, or have any questions: 720-224-4720. Email: keeleybee18@gmail.com       Thank you!  I really appreciate it!

-Keeley Farrell

No comments:

Post a Comment