Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve & Day

Since I just recently got my wisdom teeth removed, I wasn't able to go out and do anything crazy on New Year's Eve! I was hoping to be well enough to go to the YSA Decades dance, but unfortunately, I was still having enough pain to be on the Percocet pills. So, I had to stay home. My parents and I just spent some time together, watched Modern Family and played some games!

Today (New Year's Day) we went to my grandparents' house and spent the afternoon and evening together. The whole family was there, which was nice! We got to see our family members that were out of town for Christmas! We had some yummy food, played games, and talked and laughed! It was a great way to spend the first day of the new year. I love my family! Happy 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment