Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An update!

It's been a little while since I have blogged! So I'm going to catch you up on what's been going on lately!

1) Work, it takes up most of my time but I love it!

2) Lindsey! She was home for break and I got to spend some time with her. It was great!

3) Cabaret! I met Linds on Friday night to see it and loved it so much I had to go again! So we went on Saturday night too and saw Juan and we all decided to crash the cast party! The coolest thing was, I got to dance with the EmCee! aka Andrew Fisk, who as a SOPHOMORE stole the whole show. Neil Truglio is by far the best theater director EHS has had in years! He really knows how to direct a marvelous show! The singing was incredible and the acting talent level was out of this world. I can't wait to see more shows. I am completely blown away.

4) The Lorax! We saw it as a family last night and loved it! The music was so fun and the message was really great! I totally got emotional at the end and I want one of those bears from the forest as a pet! :)

5) Dr. Seuss' Birthday! At work we got to dress as our favorite book character and guess who I went as? That's right, someone from Harry Potter. Hermione to be exact! It was fun! Awesome Emma Mottram let me borrow her cloak!

No comments:

Post a Comment