Monday, March 12, 2012

Two whole months

It's been two months and it's still hard. I still miss you everyday and my eyes still water, and my breath still catches in my chest. You are happy and I know that. But for some reason it's still hard and I still worry about you. But I know I shouldn't. You are happier than you have ever been. I just need to remember that. I need you to remind me sometimes though. Can you do that? I know you will. I miss your smile. I miss your voice. I miss your Christ-like kindness. But the one thing that I don't miss is your friendship. Because I haven't lost it. You're still there for me when I need you. Love you.

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known."
- Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment