Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Books I've completed in 2011!

I want to read (and finish) as many books as I can this year! It will be interesting to see how many I can finish!
I challenge you to do the same if you like to read! And even if you don't, it's all about picking a book that you know you will enjoy! So, Give it a try!!

1) The Other Boleyn Girl- Finished on 3/31/11
My comments: When I first looked at this book, I wanted to read it, but was pretty intimidated by the size of it! I made a dicision to finish it, and once I did, I really began to enjoy the story, and couldn't get enough of it! I loved the movie, and that's the reason why I picked it, but It's very different from the movie. But, if you liked the movie, you will LOVE the book! There is so much more information and detail in the book!

2) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- Finished on 4/10/11
My comments: I loved this book! When I was younger I didn't really get in to the Harry Potter books, but I LOVED the movies. I am glad that I have decided to read the books, because it just makes me more of a Harry Potter fan, and love it even more! On to the next!

3) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- Finished on 4/24/11
My comments: Even better than Chamber of Secrets. Once you start one Harry Potter book you have to read the next one! I am excited to read the next one, but first, i need to go back and read the Sorcerer's Stone!

4) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Can't remember when I finished! Probably around 4/30/11
My comments: I liked it! I read through it pretty quickly though! I was too excited to read Goblet of Fire! But, i gotta say, I am pretty proud of the amount of books I have completed since March!

No comments:

Post a Comment