Saturday, November 2, 2013

Disneyworld Part 1- "We're goin' to Florida!"


When my parents told me that we were going to Florida for our summer vacation, I was SO EXCITED!  I am a Disney freak, so I couldn't wait to go to Disneyworld!  I had been to Disneyland a few times but had never been to Disneyworld, and I was just so thrilled.  I couldn't wait for the spring semester to be over so I could come home and see my little loves and have an amazing summer!  I had to wait for about a week before I could tell the kiddos that we were going to Disneyworld because we wanted to keep it a surprise!  When the day finally came for us to go to the airport and leave, we woke up the kids early in the morning and had them open up some "clues."  The first clue told them that the day was going to be "very exciting," and the second clue we stuffed in their vacation backpacks!  It said that we were going to the airport!  And when we went to load the van with our stuff, we taped the final clue to the top of the back door.  It revealed that we were going to Disneyworld!  And the kids were so excited!  When we got to the airport, we went through all the lines pretty quickly ( I was amazed) and hopped on the plane!  The kids were pretty darn good on the plane ride!  I was just waiting for a meltdown of some kind.  Thankfully, it never came!  The backpack the kids got in the morning had plenty of activities for them to do to keep them busy during the 3 hour plane ride.  I'm not going to lie, I wanted a coloring book too...
Mom and I on the plane
 
                                                                     Kian was ready to go!
 
 
 
                                          Ella with her Disney shirt!  She didn't want to wait to wear it!
 
Ella on the plane!
 
Kian and Dad!
 
Here's a video of the surprise!  It's a bit quiet, so plug in your head phones!

No comments:

Post a Comment