Sunday, November 20, 2011

Taking a chance

There was a certain missionary in my parents ward that I met while visiting my family from college that I really liked. I could just tell that he found me attractive, because he would look at me a lot, and I really thought he was just the best. He was so sweet, funny, and a great missionary. I went back to school thinking, "ah man, I will probably never see him again." Well, I decided to friend him on facebook, so that when he got home from his mission, I'd be able to chat with him. Back at school, I honestly didn't think about him all that often, and had kind of started liking someone else. Well, when I came home from college I started going to the local single's ward, and was trying to get to know everyone there. 3 or 4 months later, I came to church a little late, and walked in and saw none other than THE ELDER THAT HAD BEEN IN MY PARENT'S WARD!! I was so amazed! What were the odds? So lately, I have enjoyed having the missionaries over for dinner, chatting at church, etc. And I remember why I liked him in the first place. He is great. He only has about 5 weeks left until he returns home. I am hoping with all of my heart, that after he gets home we can make a connection. I am gonna put my heart out there. I'm gonna take a chance. Wish me luck! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment