Friday, November 30, 2012

Ella is 5!

I know I have blogged a little about her birthday but I just wanted to say a bit more! I love Ella. She drives me crazy quite often but I adore her. She is my baby sister and I love her to pieces! I love her goofy sense of humor and her kindness. I love how smart she is and how much she enjoys learning! She has been such a blessing in our lives! I can't imagine what our lives would be like if we hadn't been able to adopt her.

Ella got to celebrate her birthday three times! She loved being able to blow out the candles every time! She asked for squinkies (little rubber doll things) and some play doh games! When my check finally went through the bank I gave her a pack of spongebob squinkies (she loves spongebob!) and a Disney princess pez dispenser. She was so excited! I love her. ❤️ Happy Birthday to my sweet sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment