Saturday, August 25, 2012

21st Birthday Wish List!!

So, I am really just so excited to turn 21!  This list is pretty much just to drop hints to my family and friends on what to get me.  :)  Thanks for taking a look.  It's just so boring to get money!  The enjoyment of opening an envelope is not the same as opening a box or a bag! :)







1) Season 2 and 3 of The Vampire Diaries




2) Books! Love 'em!  




3) Anything Harry Potter! I love to collect Harry Potter things!  There is some stuff at Barnes and Noble and on Etsy!
Harry Potter Quidditch Globe


4) Harry Potter: Page to Screen, The Complete Film Making Journey!







5) Super hero tin lunch box! Or Harry Potter! 






6) Florence + The Machine Albums  








7) Movie theater gift cards are always good!



8) Massage!


9) Boots!


That's all I can think of right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment