Monday, June 4, 2012

Kian's Kindergarten Graduation!

I can't believe that my baby brother is going to be in 1st grade in the fall!! He is growing up so fast! He is so tall, handsome and smart! I still remember holding him the day he was born! I love him to pieces and I just want him to stay little so I can cuddle him and call him "my sweet baby brudder." But he is growing up fast and I am so proud of him! His graduation today was absolutely darling. Grandpa and Grandma Pat came to support Kian too! The kids sang songs, told everyone what they wanted to be when they grew up, and there was a sweet sideshow. Kian said that he wants to be Spiderman when he grows up. Who knows? Maybe he will end up being a big time movie star one day?? :) here are some pics! They may be a bit blurry, we were in the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment