Saturday, July 3, 2010

10 Places in the world I want to visit!
























































Lately, I have been in vacation mode. Mainly, because we aren't going on a family vacation this summer :( But my best friend Cami and I are planning a trip to Colorado Springs for 3 or 4 days, so that gives me a little bit of delight! Anywho, I have been thinking about the places in the world that I would love to visit some day, and these are the places I came up with! They are in no particular order! :)
1. Switzerland. I have ALWAYS wanted to visit Switzerland. It is incredibly beautiful there!
2. Spain. I love the culture of Spain, and I want to test my Spanish skills!
3. New Zealand. Other than walking the trail of Mordor, and climbing Mount Doom, I would love to do some kayaking here! :) haha the Lord of the Rings references were for Cami!
4. Japan. Japan has the most incredible culture, and the scenery is amazing. Not to mention, the food is incredible! :)
5. India. Do I need to say more? BEAUTIFUL.
6. England. I just want to stay in a precious little cottage and eat cucumber sandwiches and drink tea.
7. France. Everyone I know that has visited France says that it was amazing. I want to see for myself! :)
8. Italy. This is the ONE place that I have wanted to visit for a very very long time. I am enamoured with this place.
9. Egypt. So much history, and so much culture.
10. Australia. It is amazing! I love animals and the wildlife there is so incredible!























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment